Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Dallas Arts

Hello ya'll, this week am just feeling photography.

I love to create new things. I always want to make, do or create things anything with my hands, and see it coming out beautiful. I am a millinery designer and love seeing ladies put on an elegant hat or headpeice on their crowns, that make them look great.

 I love to see what people can create with their hands ( Arts) like this sculpture below in Hamburg, Germany "The Giant Bather". The photograph is soo great I just love how the sculpture is captured here. I am also a fashion lover, I love it when I look good, unique, or when I see people looking good.

You know it annoys me atimes when I see people or someone dress anyhow, when the color combination is wrong, or dressing wrongly for the wrong occassion. I am like "don't you have a mirror?". But these pictures below are just georgeous, simply beautiful.



Sean Gallup. Sculpture Of Giant Bather Presented In Hamburg. Getty Images. 03 Aug. 2011. eLibrary. Web. 10 Sep. 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment